1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

pants

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
JUMP JAM RESULTS

OK OK

Sorry for some delays due to judging logistics but I have now finished compiling all the results from the (now 5) judges. The raw results are included in the following spreadsheet:

https://goo.gl/LpxS9e

In summary the key results are as follows:

Best Overall
  • Ze Ubermensch : jump_gaylord
  • RNC : jump_phobos
  • Superchuck : jump_omega
This was very close; with Oatmeal, Mohr and 879m not far behind.

Best New Mapper
  • Syro : jump_stress
  • Spoc: jump_dispair
Syro and Ze Uber are only 1 point away in this! Shoutouts to Luc and Altra for having a go.

Best Visuals
  • Protist : freestyle_axolotl AND Kendrick : jump_ritsuko
  • Mohr : jump_synapse
  • Oatmeal: jump_porridge
We have a dead heat with Protist and Kendrick! From the forum tiebreaker vote Kendrick has just edged ahead.

Most Creative
  • Benroads: jump_watch
  • Superchuck: jump_omega
Ze Uber killing it again for creativity (or insanity). As he has also won best overall, the prize will go to 2nd place.

Freestyle
  • Protist : freestyle_axolotl
  • RNC: jump_phobos_freestyle
Whilst not a major category (only 2 submissions) Protist is clearly the winner here.

As we have a tie for best visuals I am leaning towards an open forum poll to act as a tie breaker. Go here http://jump.tf/forum/index.php/topic,1866.0.html to vote. EDIT this is now closed.

Additionally there is an open poll in this thread for best overall. This is mostly just out of interest to see how it measures against the judges results.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 05:58:13 PM by pants »

dellort

• Novice
    • View Profile
I really question the other judges' criteria in putting gaylord ahead of phobos for best overall, especially when it didn't even win best new mapper, a smaller category. Congrats to Ze Ubermensch regardless, a very solid first creation but I don't believe the results make any sense.

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
I really question the other judges' criteria in putting gaylord ahead of phobos for best overall, especially when it didn't even win best new mapper, a smaller category. Congrats to Ze Ubermensch regardless, a very solid first creation but I don't believe the results make any sense.

Absolutely agreed.

The rest seems pretty fair nonetheless.
Good job, I hope we will have more of these.

Superchuck

• Proficient
  • y-you too
    • View Profile
The Rat Master

Syro

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile

Sere

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
gaylord > Phobos
wat  :o
"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication." - Leonardo Da Vinci

pants

• Proficient
    • View Profile
I mostly agree, and I was sorely tempted to override the judges results for that category but ultimately I decided not to.

If its any consolation the difference between Ze and RNC was just 1 point.

Sere

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
retroactively make me a judge so they can tie
"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Kendrick.

• Proficient
    • View Profile

and... for judge 1 (idk who is J1)
why he always put jump_gaylord in top 6 in every Categories

even in visual  >:(
hows dev map + galaxy skybox got 4th but map like phobos got 6th and porridge got nothing.
Boom Boom

Syro

hows dev map + galaxy skybox got 4th but map like phobos got 6th and porridge got nothing.

It was probably Gorge

Gorge004

• Proficient
    • View Profile

It was probably Gorge

I wasn't judge (:

Tho gaylord is clearly the best idk what you guys are talking about....

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile
GORGE LIKES IT SO ITS SHIT but ye phobos>gaylord

Oatmeal

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Why didn't the judges rate all the maps?

Jump Ritsuko and Stress ended up at the bottom because four out of five judges didn't even bother to rate them  :o

Kendrick.

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Why didn't the judges rate all the maps?

Jump Ritsuko and Stress ended up at the bottom because four out of five judges didn't even bother to rate them  :o

Agree with oatmeal
Boom Boom