• Frags: +0/-0
  • Relax.
    • View Profile

• Intermediate
  • bind space hud_reloadscheme
    • View Profile
    • CFG.TF
We have now moved to a new fancy domain.

cfg.tf

This tool supports minimal server configuration now. As soon as I finish a feature to support a large amount of files, you will be able to generate a server config with built-in Metamod, Sourcemod and JA plugin.

scotch

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
I love you 200. You could potentially expand this to have map packs as well, jump & competitive. The only issue is that the comp pack would have to be constantly updated, and I guess the jump as well to a lesser extent.

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
    • CFG.TF
I love you 200. You could potentially expand this to have map packs as well, jump & competitive. The only issue is that the comp pack would have to be constantly updated, and I guess the jump as well to a lesser extent.

If Jump Academy CDN allows hotlinking from other sites, adding all the jump maps should not be a problem.  As for regular maps, there is http://fakkelbrigade.eu/maps/ , I might grab all the non-default maps there if they allow hotlinking as well.

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy

If Jump Academy CDN allows hotlinking from other sites, adding all the jump maps should not be a problem.

It doesn't block hotlinking, so you can download and repackage maps, but I wouldn't recommend grabbing all of them since there are a bunch of older map versions and unpopular maps.

Perhaps give players sample map lists to choose from, and redirect them to the full list with instructions on how to install.  Feel free to point the sv_downloadurl to us though, but please give credit.

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
    • CFG.TF
Hey gamers.
It's been a while, but I just wanted to remind that a while ago I've added an angled bounce checker by Tyrael to this site (just for the sake not opening an html file you downloaded and god knows where's it laying now).

https://cfg.tf/angle

Works from the Steam browser afaik.
And the reason for this reminder is the fact that a dude going by the name Graru1 has updated it to also support Cow Mangler / charged CM and being able to find the biggest angle gap that is easier to hit.

Peace.

Zike

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
And the reason for this reminder is the fact that a dude going by the name Graru1 has updated it to also support Cow Mangler / charged CM

Mangler mains rise up

porkie

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +1/-0
  • play momentum mod instead
    • View Profile