I'll kill you Heinz

• Mapmaker
  • Intermediate Jumper
  • bind space hud_reloadscheme
    • View Profile
    • CFG.TF
cfg.tf
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2017, 11:04:17 PM »
We have now moved to a new fancy domain.

cfg.tf

This tool supports minimal server configuration now. As soon as I finish a feature to support a large amount of files, you will be able to generate a server config with built-in Metamod, Sourcemod and JA plugin.

scotch

• Advanced Jumper
    • View Profile
Re: cfg.tf
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 01:03:36 AM »
I love you 200. You could potentially expand this to have map packs as well, jump & competitive. The only issue is that the comp pack would have to be constantly updated, and I guess the jump as well to a lesser extent.

• Mapmaker
  • Intermediate Jumper
  • bind space hud_reloadscheme
    • View Profile
    • CFG.TF
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2017, 02:46:21 AM »
I love you 200. You could potentially expand this to have map packs as well, jump & competitive. The only issue is that the comp pack would have to be constantly updated, and I guess the jump as well to a lesser extent.

If Jump Academy CDN allows hotlinking from other sites, adding all the jump maps should not be a problem.  As for regular maps, there is http://fakkelbrigade.eu/maps/ , I might grab all the non-default maps there if they allow hotlinking as well.

AI

• Server Admin
  • Professional Jumper
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2017, 05:45:05 AM »

If Jump Academy CDN allows hotlinking from other sites, adding all the jump maps should not be a problem.

It doesn't block hotlinking, so you can download and repackage maps, but I wouldn't recommend grabbing all of them since there are a bunch of older map versions and unpopular maps.

Perhaps give players sample map lists to choose from, and redirect them to the full list with instructions on how to install.  Feel free to point the sv_downloadurl to us though, but please give credit.