jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Donators abusing on jumpacademy.tf | Dedicated Server I | EU

ImShadows

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So I jumped on one of the EU servers today to go practice a bit of rocket jumping. Now, at first, everything seemed fine, everyone were behaving normally. Then after some time some donators joined Blu team where they somehow managed to get into the Red spawn area.

It didn't really bother any of us at first, but then later on they started killing us. The following people are the ones I could pick out that were harassing the Red team by killing us: "An Appropriate Amount Of Gerbil", "Lex", "Spktre".

Someone said that they had been teleported into the Red spawn area where they then had set a save. Then other donators used the !goto to get into the Red spawn area as well.

*Note, their names may have changed afterwards, but these are the ones they had at the time being. 7th May 2016.

I hope at least something will be done as it has been quite annoying having them walking around killing us.

-----

If you would like me to send some screenshots they I will gladly do so.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:53:22 PM by ImShadows »

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile

HeavenlyDagger

• View Profile
I was there at the time and I must say it was quite irritating. At one point one of the donators placed a level 3 sentry down and I repeatedly died as I spawned. Later on, they resized themselves as heavy and blocked the spawn door so we were all trapped inside. Furthermore, I was told to "f*ck off" or to leave the server on many instances when I tried to airblast them away.

Eventually the situation calmed down and became more friendly, however I must announce some form of complaint because it was very annoying and a clear sign of abuse.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:34:55 PM by HeavenlyDagger »

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Well, donor perks are fine, but you have to limit them. You can't give abusive admin commands to donors, just things like color/trails/etc..non-harmful perks.
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌