jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Jump_Stress2

Guest · 12 · 2495

Syro

Teaser Video:

--------------------------------

I'm finally making Jump_Stress2!

I'm currently 1/3 of the way through making the map, and I should hopefully have everything done around mid-autumn.

I'm aiming for high T4 to low T5 for both classes (hopefully the soldier difficulty ends up being T4).

If you'd like to be a tester, please say so in this thread, and I will send you whatever version of the map that I have.

I will be updating this thread as the map progresses throughout development.

Progress Notes:

9/1/17:

- Moved course 1 into beta 2
- Created jumps for course 2

9/15/17:

- I feel like I've given the map out to too many people for testing. Thus, I will no longer be accepting testers.

9/24/17:

- False has joined me in designing jumps for the 3rd area.

12/18/17

- I'm starting to feel a little less depressed and have resumed development of Stress2.

4/6/18

- I have now completely handed Stress2 over to False.

If you'd like to watch the making of Stress2, come watch my stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/SyroRJ
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 01:04:35 AM by Syro »

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile

False_

• Administrator
  • Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile

PyroDuck

• Got Miluk?
    • View Profile
"If you'd like to be a tester, please say so in this thread, and I will send you whatever version of the map that I have"

i will gladly be a tester if you need someone  :)
Why are you looking at this?

nick

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +2/-0
    • View Profile

Syro

Apologies for the long wait!

I'm feeling a bit bitter mentally, and am thus trying to resume development of Stress2.

I'm currently in the process of detailing the second course, and will hopefully be done with that around the end of the year. I may finish that sooner, but I can't guarantee it. Since False has already designed a few jumps of C3 for me, building the jumps for the third and final course should be pretty easy. I will notify testers once I have gotten to that point, and hopefully I can then move on to finishing this map.

Syro

Well, I've decided that I've given up on Stress2.

False has offered to finish the map, and I have accepted that offer. I'm not sure when False will complete the map, but perhaps Stress2 will actually come out!

Diabolical

• View Profile
I love False maps so this is not bad news for me. Hope to see you map again Syro, if not now then later.