AI · 6 · 1705

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
This plugin lets pyros equip a jetpack with charge regeneration.  (Because someone had to do it.)

Note: The jetpack will not be visible to other players due to limitations/restrictions imposed by Valve on weapons or equippables not owned by the player.

Dependencies:
- TF2 Items
- TF2 Item DB with updated items database

ConVars:
sm_pyro_jetpack_regen - Auto regenerate charge for equipped jetpacks (default: 1)
sm_pyro_jetpack_block_func_regenerate - Block func_regenerate trigger while enabled (default: 0)

Commands:
sm_jetpack - Equips a jetpack for pyro

Addendum:
Set sm_pyro_jetpack_block_func_regenerate to 1 for jump servers, since the map regen will cause the weapon to drop.

Download:
Available at the AlliedMods thread.

pants

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Does it include the mvm upgrade which allows you to activate it in the air? Would be cool to have a toggle for that.

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
Not in the version I posted, no.  I did eventually add it but the way mechanics behind the jetpack make that very boring to play with.  It's like a slow an ineffective noclip.

I am working on a new version that overrides the mechanics entirely so that it's more suitable for jumping.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Not in the version I posted, no.  I did eventually add it but the way mechanics behind the jetpack make that very boring to play with.  It's like a slow an ineffective noclip.

I am working on a new version that overrides the mechanics entirely so that it's more suitable for jumping.

why dont u work for valve yet
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌