jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Tempus Website

jayess · 23 · 17521

jayess

• Novice
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hey all. I've been feeling motivated to work on the website again recently so I figured now's a good time to make an announcement post. Check it out at https://tempus.xyz!

It's still lacking some planned features, but please feel free to request anything you'd like to see. If you have a GitHub account, bug reports and feature requests are welcome at https://github.com/jsza/tempus-website/issues.

For developers, the client source code is available here: https://github.com/jsza/tempus-website. API documentation is slowly being put together at http://tempus-apidocs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:40:38 PM by jayess »

• Intermediate
  • bind space hud_reloadscheme
    • View Profile
    • CFG.TF
Holy hype. And API docs too, oh I wanted to get my hands on those really bad. Would be nice to implement a chat API (isn't it just IRC or something)? So we could make a web / discord / whatever client for this. Should I report all the bugs even the pretty obvious ones that just look like unfinished stuff? Because there is a shitload of bugs (at least there were a lot of them in past).

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Very nice.  I've added links from the jump.tf main nav menu for the rankings, and a sub-option for tempus maps under the map list link.

fishy

oooooooh, nice work. love the layout on the maps page

jayess

• Novice
    • View Profile
Should I report all the bugs even the pretty obvious ones that just look like unfinished stuff?

Things I'm aware of:
  • Map tiers show hardcoded value
  • Leaderboard pager doesn't work
  • Percent completion on player overview doesn't work

edit:
Would be nice to implement a chat API (isn't it just IRC or something)?

In the past, cross-server chat was linked to a private IRC channel on a fairly inactive server and was effectively pointless since we never opened it up. I've actually got a Discord chat backend working right now which will be added soon.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:20:16 AM by jayess »

yach

• View Profile
Can you revert to loading all the map names instantly so we can ctrl+f

jayess

• Novice
    • View Profile
Can you revert to loading all the map names instantly so we can ctrl+f

Yeah, done. The background images will now stay unloaded if they're not on-screen.

Zike

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Will recent course records be returning to the activity section and have you considered adding recent bonus records as well?

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
this is epic i can finally join any tempus server without crashing my internet !!!!
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

jayess

• Novice
    • View Profile
Will recent course records be returning to the activity section and have you considered adding recent bonus records as well?

I've added a dropdown for each record type now, and it should default to showing them all at once.

Syphilis

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
It would be nice if the ranks board extended to 100 so i can see my poopy 98 rank. Alternatively it would be cool if i was signed in and clicked on myself i would see my tempus stats.

Syphilis

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
In a previous version when you hovered over a time it showed how long ago it was set but now the time is just clickable and it sends you nowhere.

jayess

• Novice
    • View Profile
Small update:
  • Pressing the back button in your browser now works again, thanks to Larry for the fix!
  • Leaderboard times are now clickable and take you to an overview page. It's pretty basic for now - more to come later.

Zike

• Proficient
    • View Profile
On the overview page for demo times the tier displays the soldier tier for the map and not the demo tier for the map

jayess

• Novice
    • View Profile
On the overview page for demo times the tier displays the soldier tier for the map and not the demo tier for the map

Should be fixed now, thanks for the report!