No
Needs gameplay/bug fixes

scotch

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Do you want Diabarha on Tempus?

The map is made quite well, however contains a lot of jumps that people may not like to run. This poll is trying to gauge the general perception of these kinds of maps and will be used as a supplement for the final decision.

Gorge004

• Proficient
    • View Profile
the map is finished, so yes. Honestly why is there even quality control on tempus, its a speedrun plugin, not a generic fun only map server, you should be able to speedrun any map available that is in its final version and is not completly broken IMO.

Syphilis

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
As long as a map is complete i think it should be added.

879m

• Proficient
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
jump will get stale if no one makes gay maps like this, its just that there is nothing similar to compare it to so it looks worse than it is. there's smellier shit on tempus imo, not that that should be a metric to being on tempus.

scotch

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
the map is finished, so yes. Honestly why is there even quality control on tempus, its a speedrun plugin, not a generic fun only map server, you should be able to speedrun any map available that is in its final version and is not completly broken IMO.
I think a vocal minority holds this viewpoint. I want to make the servers as enjoyable as possible, I'm sure some people enjoy running these types of maps so you do have a point. I want to cater to as many people as possible, and that does involve culling maps that may be frustrating for a lot of people.

As long as a map is complete i think it should be added.
This is something I would like to agree with but there are some maps that simply should not be played. If people are aiming to have their maps added to Tempus, I would like to encourage their maps to be as well-made as possible for the benefit of the whole community.

jump will get stale if no one makes gay maps like this, its just that there is nothing similar to compare it to so it looks worse than it is. there's smellier shit on tempus imo, not that that should be a metric to being on tempus.
Variety is definitely something to be encouraged, I agree there. I don't think the fact that there are bad maps on Tempus is an excuse to add more potentially bad maps.

If people do want the map, it will be added.

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
unfortunately this is the effect of not having a set quality standard for maps to be added on tempus

i do agree that maps of lower quality than the current lowest quality map on tempus should not be added if we're going to go with the enjoyable route

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile

generic

• Novice
  • eh?
    • View Profile
With the amount of servers there are now, I would be fine if this was on tempus imo. It's not a meme map, has a unique set of jumps which you don't see much intentionally, and looks like there was a reasonable amount of thought and play testing went into it. If there were a bunch of these maps I would probably want a curb on it, but one or two for the comparatively small group of people that enjoy them won't hurt anything. I'm personally not a fan of these types of jumps, btw.

kucino

• View Profile