Descriptions of more intricate jumps:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 11:48:25 PM by bn »

LJ

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hey,

Very good map, I don't have any real complaints

for the jumps where you prefire at spawn you could change the angle of the teleport so you would be looking at the prefire wall when you spawn, it would make the jump more understandable and it's also nice when you don't have to aim it yourself every time

jump 9: you can get out of the map at the very end left and right wall (clip doesn't reach the end)

jump 13: maybe you don't mind this, but you could cheat the jump by doing a catch on the final wall, wallpogoing up and doing a triple from the top

Hass

• View Profile
Fun map. The spacing seems mostly good. I have fps issues on jump 2, 5 and 12, Katzen said it was the fog (I think those are the jumps, counting is hard).

Auto aim at the start of 12 would be nice. If you make it auto aim when you start, can you put a square on the back wall where it is being fired. Maybe change the back wall so that its clearer to aim at. Also, the back wall is a bit too high which makes me end up aiming the prefires above my head even tho I put a spray. The triple seems a bit too high considering you can't resync it and it's from prefires.

I once hit my head when I was doing the strafe part of 8 (water jump to wallshots to a wallsync and strafe).

Jump 5 (skips to a strafe), you have to get pretty good skips, maybe you can make the end plat a bit closer.

The sync for jump 13 is a bit tight, make the sync platform a bit lower so there is more time?

Jump 7, after the rampsync to wallshots/wallsync the catch on the pogo bit seems a bit awkward sometimes, maybe you can raise the pogo platform near the side of the pogo for when you get those good rampsyncs and go too high.

Can you add a player clip to the first wallshot on 13, and the wallshot on 12 so you dont crash into the sides.

For the last jump, maybe add a strip/band to the first ramp of last so you can judge where to fire the ramp sync rocket better. You can also maybe add multiple bands on the 2nd ramp too.

You might be able to do some gay slide sync and cheat last from the connector before it.

https://imgur.com/a/m1wOVGq
You can do a triple on this ledge and wallshot, easy cheat. A bit of the right wall on 7 is shootable, this mistake might be somewhere else too? (just in case).

The wallsync wall on jump 8 is a bit thin, can you fatten it please?

Number the jumps?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 03:05:24 PM by Hass »

fig

• View Profile
pretty epic gamer map, however, if the triple on 12 were lower that would be very cool

bn

• View Profile
Thanks for all the feedback everyone, it's very helpful. I've changed a number of things for b3 both visual and gameplay. This is the tentative final version now barring a few more minor things or other problems/nitpicks any one would like to voice.

Also I changed the name because I don't like the other one and am giving up on adding a bonus because it takes too much effort.

changes:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 05:49:19 PM by bn »

Hass

• View Profile
i think auto aim on 12 for the first prefire is a good idea, its annoying trying to aim at something far away with high ish sens, i end up aiming at the ground or too high up, also it takes a second to aim at it. Other maps have auto aim for their long prefire jumps and it feels fine to me

the wallsync wall (the last wall) on 13 is a bit low, it can be raised. Crashing into the side of the first wall on 13 is a bit annoying too, please add a player clip?

can you add a timer for offline gaming?

jump 7, its hard to get enough speed to ramp sync, the glass ramp eats too much speed, add another wallshot or something to make the ramp sync a bit easier, maybe i suck

the ceiling on 10 is a bit low imo

https://imgur.com/a/YgKjXYz
i hit my head on this when my wall sync is too good and no way to not hit it
you can shoot through that on 14, you can quint it then i think
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 06:40:54 AM by Hass »

AerEE

• View Profile
Map seems fairly solid, however there are some minor QoL changes that could be made.

As mentioned above auto-aim, or some sort of texture indicator for easier and faster aiming would be nice for the prefire on 12.
I also experience 7 feeling a bit off, primarily caused by the speed necessary to land the rampsync. Some potential fixes for this would be to fit in another wall somewhere or changing the angle on the glass-slope.

bn

• View Profile
changes:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 05:56:49 PM by bn »

League

• Intermediate
  • say drugs to no, kids
    • View Profile

bn

• View Profile
Okay true final version after a nice kaptain play through.

changes:

(uploaded a new version at the edit time and didn't change the name haha)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 12:39:39 AM by bn »

BQE

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Okay true final version after a nice kaptain play through.

rc4: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D2-ji4PY6I2XXISD_HDwAlDKIBrsYbZL

changes:

(uploaded a new version at the edit time and didn't change the name haha)

https://imgur.com/a/5Yzbup4

seem to be missing something here.

bn

• View Profile