jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

JOTW/ROTW Info

Afterglow -tt | jump.tf

• Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
TF2RJweekly is a youtube channel where every week, a jump of the week and run of the week is picked based on user submissions. Jumps can be submitted at tf2rjdropbox@gmail.com.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TF2RJweekly

ROTW - Run of the week. The most impressive speedrun we receive of a jump map. This doesn’t have to be flawless, just as long as it beats out the other runs we receive in terms of difficulty. It can be as demoman or soldier. It can also be something like a soldier run on a demoman map. Only demoman and soldier though (no concing or scout jumping or something like that). You may use regen, but ONLY if it's necessary (like a soldier run on jump_koi for instance). It may be a section of a map such as the blue side of jump_annex or a full map run.

JOTW - Jump of the week. The most impressive jump we receive. It can be on any map (even dev textured ones), and any type of jump (team or solo, soldier or demo, etc). It’s up to you, just be creative and show off a hard-to-do jump and you’ll have a good chance of making it. I must warn you that submissions like a series of speedshots on stock maps will have a very low chance of making it as a jotw. Already done jumps like the quint sync on pagoda won't have a chance either.

Submission requirements are as follows:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

We hope to see some genuine interest and high quality jumps :D Please spread this around to your friends, we want this to be a success. I personally want this to showcase some rising stars, not just the already well-known pros in the tf2 jump community. Hopefully we'll get some submissions from relatively unknown players.

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/tf2rjweekly

Feel free to ask questions, I’ll answer them.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 09:41:00 PM by Afterglow -tt | jump.tf »

HyperDan

• Advanced
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
When you say any map, does that count stock valve maps like Gravelpit?

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Relax.
    • View Profile