Welcome B)

Map vote for Tip of the Hats

guyyst · 50 · 5583

Kendrick.

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i added jump_shimano_final yesterday on vote (well if its not late) ~

I regret voting for ezekiel, I'd rather see shimano final compared to ezekiel, since there is a much greater variety of rj skills applied in shimano that'd be more interesting and entertaining to watch (ezekiel is pretty much just a new rebound map). I honestly feel like shimano final is a pretty underrated map, people might have played a3 and thought it was too hard primarily because of the high speed kinda inconsistent speedshots. However, I think most of the issues have been resolved in the final version, still the jumps are pretty hard and overall consistency wise it might be a poor choice to begin with. I do believe it's the better choice between the two though.

toth hype #4dakidz
<3
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 04:31:19 AM by Kendrick »
Boom Boom

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
I actually want to put shimanofinal more than ezekiel , idk if everyone will like it

yeeah shimano_final :D

I regret voting for ezekiel, I'd rather see shimano final compared to ezekiel, since there is a much greater variety of rj skills applied in shimano that'd be more interesting and entertaining to watch (ezekiel is pretty much just a new rebound map). I honestly feel like shimano final is a pretty underrated map, people might have played a3 and thought it was too hard primarily because of the high speed kinda inconsistent speedshots. However, I think most of the issues have been resolved in the final version, still the jumps are pretty hard and overall consistency wise it might be a poor choice to begin with. I do believe it's the better choice between the two though.

toth hype #4dakidz

revote !!!

SlaM JaM

• View Profile
With all the people saying shimano I think it should just be included, tossing it in the vote now may leave it at the bottom.
wth are all these maps gettin voted. wtf is vex wtf is ezekiel
2oldfag4toth

cody

• View Profile

SlaM JaM

• View Profile