Welcome B)

Just Jump ~ SimplyTF (AUS) [28/08/18]

SimplyJpk

• Frags: +0/-0
  • Just Jump ~ Owner
    • View Profile
IP: 103.1.206.65:27015

Intro
Just Jump is an Australian server and has been around for some time now, we offer a casual experience with some competitive elements, with a custom map timer for maps that are setup, competitive times can be obtained. The plugin itself is quite crude, but functional and accurate.

We also have a plugin for PyroJumping that launches rockets towards a players feet when they use a command, it is quite difficult to use in some cases, but some players have gotten pretty impressive results with trial and error.

Engineers also have instant buildings as well as the ability to build anywhere on a map in attempt to make some maps more possible.

Details
Name: Just Jump ~ SimplyTF
IP: 103.1.206.65:27015
Group Page: Steam Group.

Plugins (20-7-15)
We have a number of plugins, some custom made or modified to tailor to our needs.
In-depth information on custom plugins can be found in our group page.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

News Stuff
Competitive times are supported for most maps on the server, including soldier, demo, pyro, engineer & conc times.

Our crude website now also has a rank page to show off some of these times, still a wip [28/08/18]
https://simplytf.com/#ranks

Other Stuff
If you have any questions, post them here I'll happily answer most questions. c:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 07:15:13 AM by SimplyJpk »

buhnanuh

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

SimplyJpk

• Just Jump ~ Owner
    • View Profile
you forgot jump_catch  8)

Before I made the server I hardly knew Jumping was a thing, so a lot of maps I have to be told about to actually know they exist 8) I'll have to add jump_catch next time I'm hunting maps, Australia is ew for uploads  :'(

Updates
Added sql support for capturemsg to track player data, still early days. Personal-bests (!pb) have also been added to the server. Updated map list, up 11 maps from 129 to 140