jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

US East Advanced

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
This piece of shit server lags and crashes all the time. When is it going to be fixed? Just two weeks ago it crashed mid stream and completely embarassed Mr. Bacon. Now he can't even show his face in this community without the shame of his failure haunting him.

I mean you guys are spending your own TIME and MONEY for the sake of this community, which I and many others are grateful for, but isn't there a way to solve this?
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • :}
    • View Profile
This piece of shit server lags and crashes all the time. When is it going to be fixed? Just two weeks ago it crashed mid stream and completely embarassed Mr. Bacon. Now he can't even show his face in this community without the shame of his failure haunting him.

I mean you guys are spending your own TIME and MONEY for the sake of this community, which I and many others are grateful for, but isn't there a way to solve this?

Give em a break foss boss salad toss. They do this for free and for the good of jumping, they don't expect anything in return, they have a million and one things on their list already with only a few people to check things off that list, and I assume they have a life outside of the community too.
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌