jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Time loss

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
On jump_panama me and salsa finished at the exact same time. However he was just before me and had gotten 4th place. My rank did not show up and it didn't appear with !dtime or !pr. Though it did show up in the side panel but once I reconnected to server it went away. Might want to see if you can fix that.

Also there should be a stickied post just for bugs and stuff.

edit: Though this may be rare and unlikely, on the chance of it happening on a big run would be DEVASTATING, if it's an actual bug and not a one time thing.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:53:50 PM by Foss l Obeezyfanclub »
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
are you saying you even got the same miliseconds?
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Mireal

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
 Very sorry to hear foss, it must have been traumatizing for you, hopefully this issue can be resolved.
man cannot ascend with worldly values holding him down

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
are you saying you even got the same miliseconds?
Finished simultaneously, not with the same time.
Very sorry to hear foss, it must have been traumatizing for you, hopefully this issue can be resolved.
As an upstanding user of Tempus it is my duty to report bugs and make Tempus as great as it can be. I WILL end you, KID.
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

jayess

• Novice
    • View Profile
-snip-

Mega late reply, but, do you happen to remember if your time was also a top? I've reproduced a similar bug but it doesn't seem to really fit the bill.

SALSAA

• Intermediate
  • pipetrick connoisseur
    • View Profile
foss and I both had same times, and at the time the time was ranked #4. If I am correct, it was around 1:24.
Why do you read this like it doesn't even matter just read my message its probably more important

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
I definitely didn't get a tt because it was my first time on the map and I was taking it pretty slow.

Also "time loss" is a bit misleading. It was that the time didn't register. I had doubled into the end cp from the final ramp and salsa triple pre'd from the start i'm guessing. We had hit the end zone at nearly the same time but with him just before me so in chat it was like.

Salsa has completed panama with time x:xx
Foss has completed panama with time x:xx
Salsa is now rank 4/x on panama.

But my rank in chat never appeared. In the right hand menu I saw my pr, but in the actual commands !pr and !dtime it said "Map - none" and "no record found".

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 05:05:26 PM by Foss l Obeezyfanclub »
Obeezy #1 fan