jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Russian's

?Shiro? · 11 · 1944

?Shiro?

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hi, soo yeah. I jump on the academy very often. But there are soo many goddamn russian kids that can't do 1 jump and want to change the map. FFS, the worst thing is that they're dominating the server lately, u can't even understand what they're saying. There need to be a mod or something on the servers that will prevent from changing the map 3 F MINUTES. Today i was at the end of the map (Spagheti or how was it called) then some 2 russian kids joined, they were screaming my ear-buds off soo i muted them. Then after like an minute they were at the 5'th stage and they couldnt do it soo they wanted to rtv and when i was at the end THEY CHANGE THAT SHT.

Academy, please do something with that. U're losing a lot of players cuz of that.

minty

• Novice
  • smell me
    • View Profile
just jump offline my friend.
you will never stop the tiny russian children, they are powerful.

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
109.170.16.98:27050
Russian Tempus Server

Send them there
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 07:44:55 AM by Dr. Heinz »

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
Academy, please do something with that. U're losing a lot of players cuz of that.

If you are referring to Jump Academy, we do not have a Russian server.

buttperson

• View Profile
csgo and dota community have been complaining about this plague for years, there's nothing that can be done against, they're simply too powerful cyka blyat.

Square784

• View Profile
109.170.16.98:27050
Russian Tempus Server

Send them there

We have enough stupid children, don't send more of them to tempus please. I want too that these "jumpers" don't play on our server.

Un1verse d3stroyeR

• View Profile

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile
yeah play on tempus, they usually run the same map for about 5 hours

fishy

forgive for necro, but i felt he was deserving of a better, more productive answer than "stop playing on that server"

The only things there are to be done is to make a Russian server for them to play on (which is probably on the todo list for some point in time), or have active moderation, and keep them from rtving just because they fail the stage once or twice. Around what time and on which server is the issue most prevalent? I will try to be online and see what I can do.

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile
I don't understand you're talking about the Russian jump academy server that apparently doesn't exist?

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
He's saying that he is playing on the Jump academy server, which is most likely eu. Because of the lack of an ru academy server, many annoying Russian kids go on there to jump. They're really bad and rtv constantly which annoys him and he would like a solution to the problem.

Did this answer help you:

Yes                 No
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.