jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Banned?

MrGreen14

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hello?

I just got banned for apparently hacking, join custom Hightower server (31.186.251.36:27015) like every other day and these guys start accusing me of hacking because i rage quit due to a nade rolling into spawn and killing me, I join back and get a "fishy" headshot according to the another player by the name of Tikupra and claymore and we get into a big agument and suddenly I get banned just like that . . .

I dont even know what happen or how i broke the rules, anyway i dont think i should be removed from the community just because some kid calls me a cheater.  :(

gibus

• Intermediate
  • MEDIC!
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Hello?

I just got wiped for apparently cheating, join custom Tempus server (192.223.26.43:27015) like every other day and these guys start accusing me of hacking because i rage quit due to a join lag spike rolling into the server and killing my wr run, I join back and get a "fishy" angled bhop according to the another player by the name of Vexon and melon and we get into a big agument and suddenly I get wiped just like that . . .

I dont even know what happen or how i broke the rules, anyway i dont think i should be removed from the community just because some kid calls me a cheater.  :(
˄˅

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
Hello?

I just got banned for apparently hacking, join custom Hightower server (31.186.251.36:27015) like every other day and these guys start accusing me of hacking because i rage quit due to a nade rolling into spawn and killing me, I join back and get a "fishy" headshot according to the another player by the name of Tikupra and claymore and we get into a big agument and suddenly I get banned just like that . . .

You were banned from the JA Hightower TDM server on suspicion for aimbot for only a day.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Hello?

I just got wiped for apparently cheating, join custom Tempus server (192.223.26.43:27015) like every other day and these guys start accusing me of hacking because i rage quit due to a join lag spike rolling into the server and killing my wr run, I join back and get a "fishy" angled bhop according to the another player by the name of Vexon and melon and we get into a big agument and suddenly I get wiped just like that . . .

Superchuck is gibus?
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Superchuck

• Proficient
  • y-you too
    • View Profile
Hello?

Superchuck is gibus?
Damn, they're on to me.
The Rat Master

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
Hello?

Superchuck is gibus?
Damn, they're on to me.

Exposed

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
vexon is hyperdan?
If you believe me to be your enemy, command me, and I will gladly take my own life.
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

HyperDan

• Advanced
    • View Profile
vexon is hyperdan?
If you believe me to be your enemy, command me, and I will gladly take my own life.

Jump off a cliff myself because I hate myself so much

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

HyperDan

• Advanced
    • View Profile