(power)bounces
0 (0%)
edgeboogs
7 (17.5%)
speedshots
2 (5%)
that thingy with the new map where your own rocket sends you flying
0 (0%)
anything else that I forgot to add here (comment what it is)
1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

879m

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
Why are edgebugs on the list? They aren't a class specific skill.

For that matter, bounces and speedshots also aren't, but since you only really do them on huh it's understandable. Same with flawlessing.
I don't remember that this thread is about techniques that can be done only with soldier. You almost never use any of the 3 mentioned techniques as demo, and I think we can both agree that flawlessing a t4 map as soldier is harder than flawlessing a t4 map as demo. After realizing and pointing out in your own comment that these techniques are rarely used in demo jumping led me to the thought that you are just trying to be annoying.

How is demo easier to flawless with on a same difficulty map? Do you mean in a speedrun sense or just beating the map with no fails, because there is a big difference between speedrun strats and normal playing as demo.
Soldier maps as demo. Triple pres all day, boyyyyyyyyyyy

so what about t4 demo maps? koi flawless is on a similar level as ayers_v2 flawless, and there's a bunch more t4 demo maps.
I see you have a hard time actually reading and understanding texts, so let me explain why I said that t4 maps are easier to flawless as demo. Because doing a t4 soldier map as demo is easier than doing a t4 demo map as soldier. I wouldn't say that if each class had to do their own type of map (soldiers do soldier map, demos do demo map). Please stop nitpicking and trying to get a point in this useless argument, it has not much to do with the topic's question anyway.

why not say that in the first place? you can't expect everyone to understand ambiguous things(which i did some of as well). i get the point you are making now.

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

Ladyboog

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • ladyboog
The comments have nothing to do with the topic anymore, topic closed.