demo mentoring help!

xyz0 · 6 · 2038

xyz0

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hello,
I've been jumping nearly everyday for a while now
Ive got down ground pogos, etc

If its possible, are there any demo jumping mentors out there?
I can pay money if anyone would like money
I am sorry if this thread seems dumb

thaaanks

altaria

• View Profile
technically with mentor help it'd probably be faster to pick up demo,but watching a few youtube videos doing those jumps you wish to do and learning from other demo jumpers online always works,there are plenty of them

scotch

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
I don't think you should let people charge you for tutoring. The best way to learn is just to play and copy what better players do (to an extent). Just spectate good demo jumpers and see their timings, and just decision making in general. Using the showkeys plugin (/skeys) is quite important for spectating demo jumping as there are a lot of situations where uncrouching is better than crouching, for example uncrouch catching so you don't go as high off of 2 stickies and can continue pogoing or uncrouch airpogo, mainly verts.

Speedrun low tier demo maps and try to get as far as you can on high tier demo maps. Also learn to pogo decently fast/far rather than just holding w and left click/right click and use 20 sticks where you could have just used 5 etc.

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
What scotch said.

Having someone to tell you what you do wrong is good but you'll always become better if you learn by yourself with experience and practice time.

Find your own style, work on your weaknesses and use your strong points 8)

xyz0

• View Profile
Thank you all for your help!

I have been jumping non-stop haha and I know how to uncrouch airpogo!

SALSAA

• Intermediate
  • pipetrick connoisseur
    • View Profile
remaxed sells quality jump lessons for .95 key
Why do you read this like it doesn't even matter just read my message its probably more important