jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

No damage/knockback from enemies?

Mac- · 5 · 1788

Mac-

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So I want to allow noclip for everyone on my jump server, but I don't want blue players noclipping to the red course (or vice versa) of maps like annex or littleman and griefing. The only plugins I have found that do this also make you take no knockback from sentries, which is not ideal considering I want the plugin to work for littleman. So would it be possible to make enemies behave like teammates? I already have a no collision plugin, so it's just the damage I need taking care of, thanks.

Adestix

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
This sounds like something that is impossible to implement but someone might have tried it. Alternatively if you could get noclip (or a fly plugin or something) to just fly and not noclip through brushes then it'd probably work the way you want. I don't really know if such a plugin exists but hopefully you can find something that works. Good luck.
Ohh, Hi

Mac-

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Maybe, but I was thinking about Halloween mode forcing a truce when a boss spawns, but making that permanent possibly. I'm not sure if the sentry would damage you still though.

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
This sounds like an XY Problem.  Perhaps you could enable TF2's grappling hooks, or use a plugin for it so that team boundaries can still be enforced by the map itself.

Mac-

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
I found a plugin that allows you to make teleport zones, so I've done what Tempus does and forced everyone to one team and put a tele between easy and hard courses.

The plugin for those interested https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=224839