jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

TotH Teaser Picture

Guest · 5 · 774

Syro

The Tip of the Hats twitter recently posted this:
https://twitter.com/TipoftheHats/status/893597195567374336

Considering what was in the image, it could be that Overwatch and PUBG will be included in the event.
I say this because of the reference to the "winner winner, chicken dinner" in the left image, as well as the tracer model in the photo to the right.
It should be interesting to see how Overwatch will be integrated into the show (if the reference holds any truth to what will be in the TotH).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:19:00 AM by Syro »

League

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • say drugs to no, kids
    • View Profile
Tbh I'm hoping that its mainly just tf2 considering that's the roots of the event. It would, without a doubt, help playing other more popular games with a wider audience to hopefully raise even more than the past 4 years. Either way, I can't wait for it:)
hmm

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
considering tf2 is a d y i n g g a m e i'm glad for the inclusion of overwatch and pubg since it'll definitely raise numbers for viewership (and hopefully donations too). not only that, but just maybe people who have only played overwatch and pubg will come and try tf2 so we can be less of a d y i n g g a m e

Syro

Not only that, but just maybe people who have only played overwatch and pubg will come and try tf2 so we can be less of a d y i n g g a m e

Mac-

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
OW could be pretty cool, seeing all the old TF2 guys again.