jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Cool Minigames in MGA!

Fireofthetiger

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So I was messing around in MGA and found some cool minigames you could do in it:

Half-Zatoichi War: players must use Half-Zatoichi in order to kill their opponent, since the Half-Zatoichi insta-kills other people using it. Rocket Launchers are allowed.

Shotgun Sumo: 2 players only, both must share a platform and try to knock each other off using only shotguns. Start at the middle and crouch. Crouching makes it so that it's easier to win for both sides, since you could just run back to the middle from the edge if you weren't crouching.

Team Market Gardening: 4 players, 2 teams. The teams will consist of one red player and one blue player, with one using the Cow Mangler. The one with the Mangler will have the other stand on their head. Both Cow Manglers will fire a charged shot at the same time at their teammate and have them pull out their market gardeners. They will try to fly over to the other team's Cow Mangler, who cannot fight back. First team to kill the other team's Cow Mangler wins. tl;dr kill the other team's cow mangler by market gardening, but your rocket must be from your teammate's charged shot.

Team Sync: same team setup as Team Market Gardening, but you don't need the Cow Mangler. Teams won't try to kill one another, but instead try to get a sync jump using both players. One teammate will jump off a center platform and try to set up a pogo (I guess? Don't know the terminology, basically just shoot a rocket at their feet right before they land so they jump again), while the other teammate will try to sync up a rocket to hit the jumper at the same time that their rocket hits, making a sync jump. First team to get a sync wins. tl;dr sync jump but no rockets before you "hit the ground", and teammate must instead shoot that rocket.

You'll obviously need to be Soldier for these, and when I mean platforms I mean any of the towers. Also if there's some rule against non-market gardening stuff in MGA I'm sorry, I didn't know, just wanted to think of some cool things you could do in the MGA.

telephone fan

• DanWillDie
    • View Profile
the best thing to do in mga is leaving mga
DanWillDie

League

• Intermediate
  • say drugs to no, kids
    • View Profile
The half-zatoichi(?) thing sounds fun even though i never play MGA. Just would be a more badass way of killing your opponent 8)
hmm