• View Profile
why is the community dead where are my e3 posts

kh3 hype!!!
cyberpunk 2077 hype!!!
smash hype!!!

CHRIS :)

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
That microsoft conference was on point!! 50 GAMES?? Really hyped for cyberpunk 2077 and metro!
Glad that they decided to make a division 2 because that game has SO much potential

?oss

why is the community dead where are my e3 posts
community isnt dead gamedev is though

Zike

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
can't wait for skyrim very special edition i've been looking for something new to add to my catalog of samsung smart refrigerator games

Syro

The three things that I'm hyped for:

Cyberpunk 2077
TES: Blades - cross-platform, likely based in Cyrodiil, focuses on a mostly unexplored area of the lore.
TES VI - likely based in Hammerfell, considering that the teaser showed geography that was 1:1 with Illiac bay in Hammerfell's north. That includes the dragon tail mountains, the massive crater, the architecture of the castle and settlement, the flora, as well as the shape of the coastline. The game might also include high rock since it borders Hammerfell to the north, and isn't big enough to get its own game. I'm excited to see what they do with the deserts in Hammerfell, as well as what they draw from Breath of the Wild and The Witcher 3.

BIG HYPE
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:26:47 PM by Syro »

Larry

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile

Consition

• Novice
    • View Profile
I've been waiting such a long time for Elder Scrolls VI and Cyberpunk 2077 so this year was fricking huge

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile
I thought that the Last of Us 2 looked pretty good, and of course I'm looking forward to the Smash gameplay, and really all the Nintendo stuff.

Also the cyberpunk game looks sick
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 01:28:10 AM by tyjle »

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile