Welcome B)

Tempus !ntop per capita rankings

879m · 7 · 10741

879m

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
if an entire countries supply of tempus points was distributed equally to every person in that country, how many points would hugo.martinez.2003 have?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yTqZEctnpPXWmzvDzeqOTmABRtuQ3zMfh4htDBXacXY/edit?usp=sharing

feel free to add more countries, update points and population. i did the top 30 countries, but maybe someone from nauru has beaten jurf and they have the most per capita idk

1st: Singapore (0.276568447 points per capita)
2nd: Finland (0.263965333 points per capita)
3rd: New Zealand (0.216690898 points per capita)

turns out people in singapore are halfway to a t1 bonus 10th place

seras/roberto

• Novice
  • hello
    • View Profile
    • Steam

green directly corresponds with high concentrations of gaming energy

seras/roberto

• Novice
  • hello
    • View Profile
    • Steam
I found this pretty interesting so I decided to use the Tempus country populations in place of world population to find the true best tempus country.
Here's what I got from about 30 mins of trying to find Tempus country populations:

The blank countries are ones that nobody had a WR from, or I couldn't find anyone online at the time from that country to use /nrank on them lol.
I'll probably try to finish it out later but I'm tired and lazy right now so if you feel like adding Tempus populations to the other countries here you go.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18e0VtejXvAIW2-SqgstcNL70BDZDxDTmQogCp9EAaQ8/edit?usp=sharing

Lopez

• Intermediate
  • can't find his car keys
    • View Profile
It would be cool to see the data broken down monthly I think, so you can see if there is any competition between the top countries.

You'd want to look at the total points earned in a given month vs the total unique users per month for a given region. I don't know what value that would have, but it sounds like a cool way to look at the data.

Well, assuming the data is available and someone is willing to put it together.
ultimate hammer mapping tutorial here

pants

• Proficient
    • View Profile

seras/roberto

• Novice
  • hello
    • View Profile
    • Steam
It would be cool to see the data broken down monthly I think, so you can see if there is any competition between the top countries.

You'd want to look at the total points earned in a given month vs the total unique users per month for a given region. I don't know what value that would have, but it sounds like a cool way to look at the data.

Well, assuming the data is available and someone is willing to put it together.
I've been talking to scotch and he might be able to give me some of more tempus data directly so I don't have to go and scour the servers to find it, so I'll update in this thread if I figure any other interesting statistics