jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

jump_corona

879m · 22 · 1453

Hass

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
The map is mostly good if you noclip past the wallpogo jumps.

The jumps that are solid maxxy's, tev's, ubertaco's, xvlvs', larry's, lopez's, zyphon's, pants', plopy's, donutt's/dipp's dunno which

Just make EVERY wallpogo jump a bonus, they ruin the map completely because then you can't speedrun it unless you're boshy. Unless you don't care about the map being not-runnable that is. I guess the very first wallpogo jump is forgivable but Mazlii's and the other one, ewwww, not fun.

Klowwd's jump is so badly spaced that I think it should be a bonus unless I'm doing it completely wrong. The first 4 wallshots are the main culprit here, making them larger might fix them?

The last jump, I think Tyjile's, should also be a bonus, it's just so long for no reason and should be made a bonus. The first half of the jump is fun but the 2nd half is boring and unnecessary. If you cut off the 2nd half, then keep it.

UberTaco

• Novice
  • hello im gay
    • View Profile

The jumps that are solid maxxy's, tev's, ubertaco's, xvlvs', larry's, lopez's, zyphon's, pants', plopy's, donutt's/dipp's dunno which

im so confused i didnt make a jump

tev

• View Profile

im so confused i didnt make a jump

Wow Hass that's really embarassing  :-\

Klowwd

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Klowwd's jump is so badly spaced that I think it should be a bonus unless I'm doing it completely wrong. The first 4 wallshots are the main culprit here, making them larger might fix them?

I agree, can you take this one out? I'm not very proud of it.

Hass

• View Profile
I meant, you can try to improve it, by making the wallshots better and then it might be good.

Also, tev told me it was ubertaco's jump... I've been framed

Syphilis

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

UberTaco

• Novice
  • hello im gay
    • View Profile
I meant, you can try to improve it, by making the wallshots better and then it might be good.

Also, tev told me it was ubertaco's jump... I've been framed

bruh