jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

My ban

BigFist

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I dont know how this works but, I just wanna talk. Im not even reallu making this so i can get unbanned. I appreciate the mod only giving me a night ban. Its been hard dealing with corona and ive really only had my thoughts to myself. In reflection, i realize im turning into an angrier person each day and i hate it. I feel like a piece of shit and im sorry to everyone ive hurt
 Ill try to be more patient in the future and not be so rude. This isnt sympathy bait. I dont care how you feel but i just want to get this out. What is wrong with me

BigFist

• View Profile
I genuinely like the server and the community, and ive already made friends but, i dont know. Every time i think about this i get a knot in my stomach. Ill try my best to only bring the good vibes from now on

UberTaco

• Novice
  • hello im gay
    • View Profile
hey buddy, idk wtf you even did, but you shouldnt beat urself up. the best thing you can do when you make a mistake is to aknowledge it, learn from it, and move on

BigFist

• View Profile
Also i dont exactly know what it means to get blocked, but am actually scared that i wont get to talk to anyone on that server. Ive been going on that server for years and loved it each time. Now i really feel like a dickhead and a clown

BigFist

• View Profile
Again my greatest apologies. I kinda feel like crying but i cant

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile
Sounds like you're going through a hard time. Like taco said, you shouldn't  beat yourself up too much about this. Nobody is perfect. If you're worried about being unable to speak on the JA servers you could always contact one of the admins.

Tharronis

• View Profile
I mean it sounds like it was literally just a 12-hour ban so don't take it too badly. Take some time and invest in appropriate self-care, your mental health is #1. If you're angry a lot it's probably coming from your own mental state and your own issues so take the time to reflect and work on it. A lot of people dig mindfulness for dealing with stress, anxiety, and general happiness. Exercise and diet can also factor into it.

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
If you're worried about being unable to speak on the JA servers you could always contact one of the admins.

Just to clarify, looks like this happened on ECJ servers.

BigFist

• View Profile
RJump NY Beginner, and joinedsenses banned me