Welcome B)

Tempus 10 year anniversary collab

879m · 3 · 1189

879m

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
Tempus is turning 10 years old on April 3rd 2024. What better way to celebrate than by releasing a high quality collab map on the day?

Rules:
  • Like all collab maps, it will be a t5 soldier map.
  • Unlike all collab maps, it will hopefully be a good map. This means it will have good jumps, nice detailing, connectors and a difficulty curve.
    Please keep this in mind when you make jumps. If your jump is ass, isn't detailed or won't fit on the curve, I'll let you know and it is up to you to fix it.
  • There is no theme.
  • Making your own connectors is optional.
  • Be considerate of hammer limits and other collaborators. Use unique names for your entities. Don't use 40% of the brush limit on your jump.

For example, this is bad:
    Spoiler (click to show/hide)
  • The plan is to allow one jump per person. This may change if you make a super good jump or there is room on the map.

Submit your jumps to me either on the forum, steam (879m) or on discord (879m#4570 or in collab channel in rjweekly discord: https://discord.gg/Rx9jhMqJ5x ). Include vmf as well as all assets used (textures, models etc.).

I'll give you feedback (if necessary) and you need to make changes, I'm not doing it for you.

Deadline is April 3rd, 2024

But actually before that because I want to release the map on that day.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 01:25:00 AM by 879m »

879m

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
Attention gamers. There is one month to go.

Remember this is the deadline to release the map, not for jump submission. If your jump is not finished at the very latest one week before the deadline then there is a good chance it won't get included.

Currently there are 14 jumps in various states of finishedness. Still room for more. Remember there is only one jump per person.