jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Little_Man Jump 12 Blue Side

Proto · 5 · 1690

Proto

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I don't know what it is. It's this one fucking jump. All the others are fine after and before it. But im guaranteed to be stuck on that jump for waaaaay too long.

I'm either not getting enough height and going into the ramp, or not getting enough distance and not making it far enough with 4 rockets.

And sometimes I'll make it to the turret but not have enough height so it doesn't even get to shoot me.

What is the secret? This jump is going to be my end
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 10:17:01 PM by Proto »

BQE

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
I just get a little more height than speed, and let the turret do the rest of the work.  Make sure you're strafing around the corner when it starts shooting you. 

Other than that....probably best to spec/have someone spec you just to see exactly what you're doing/not doing.

Proto

• View Profile
I just get a little more height than speed, and let the turret do the rest of the work.  Make sure you're strafing around the corner when it starts shooting you. 

Other than that....probably best to spec/have someone spec you just to see exactly what you're doing/not doing.

Hey thanks for the quick reply. I think I figured it out. I was strafing back into the wall each time for too long and I was losing momentum. I'm tapping d now less and I just got it 6 times in a row. Only problem left is when the fucking sentry decides not to shoot.

The going for height tip help loads. Thanks :)

• Novice
  • youtube.com/allebwai
    • View Profile
    • lol4
you can also try to land on the sentry. in which case it will shoot you with full power towards the direction its aiming
Make sure you subscribe to youtube.com/allebwai and follow twitch.tv/alletf for high quality content on a daily basis.

Torii

• Intermediate
  • Whirlwind "Torii Hurricane"
    • View Profile
There's a little bit of wall that you can use just after the turn too, makes the jump much more consistent.