jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

rocket jumper skin that looks like the rocket launcher

internal

• Novice
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Basically what i want to do is to use the rocket jumper while looking at the skin of the normal rocket launcher, since i jump with viewmodels on and don´t want to look at that ugly ass orange thing and have the concern if i gonna kill myself on this triple ...
Can someone provide me with a reskin that does this ? Thanks !

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
ugly ass orange thing

Rocket jumper:  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  i cri

have the concern if i gonna kill myself on this triple ...

Gunboats

But I need a shotgun on this jump.

You have more than one loadout.

On a different note that doesn't make me seem like a complete dick I'm working on it.

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Done

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24673875/otherthings/RJ_to_RL.vpk

I changed out the textures and models and even removed the whooshing sound. I'll probably make another one of these for festive just for the shear fuck of it.

edit: Yeah nevermind, I can't find the festive stuff and even then I don't think I could attach it to a rocket jumper.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:58:37 PM by RNC1839 »

internal

• Novice
    • View Profile
lol tks dude
i´m aware that i have more than one loadout .... i just dont want to be bothered changing loadouts between jumps, like when you get on the duey triple where u need shotgun and can´t use gunboats ... I know its a very minor thing but it annoys the hell out of me, i guess not anymore !
#firstworldproblems
Thanks

internal

• Novice
    • View Profile
hmmm no idea why but the skin seems to be a little offposition, if you compare the edges against something on the wall you. ll see what i mean
can u fix it please ?

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
I found the problem you were talking about and I don't think I can fix it. The problem is that Stock is held differently than the RJ for some reason which I can't change, and the RJ has the trigger and handle in the viewmodel which I can't get rid of without having an unloaded rocket it it's place.

There is probably someone on gamebanananana that can figure this out better than I can. So for now I really can't change anything else.