Demoman Community Movie

ST · 7 · 1882

ST

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile
ey boys,

I'd like to make a community movie for demoman jumpers, of course the harder the jump, the more likely it will get in, but if you're a jumper that is just starting out, and you got a cool looking jump you also have a chance to shine!

*All jumps must be original, and must not have been done before, this includes jumps that are suposed to be done a certain way*

I need both pov and stv demos.

A youtube preview video will be highly appreciated!

You can add me on Steam!

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
hi im an advanced demo jumper (beat jump_amazon and also did jump_rush) but i dont know how to record demos.  can u help?

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile
hi im an advanced demo jumper (beat jump_amazon and also did jump_rush) but i dont know how to record demos.  can u help?
yes hi, go to meme.tf for the latest news about TF2 Demos!  ;)

Grandpa

• Intermediate
  • youtube.com/allebwai | youtube.com/QuantumVTX
    • View Profile
*All jumps must be original, and must not have been done before, this includes jumps that are suposed to be done a certain way*

Well you just knocked out about 95% of people submitting demos, pipe speedshots here we go.

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile

Well you just knocked out about 95% of people submitting demos, pipe speedshots here we go.
what do you mean lol, what I meant with the last part of the sentence is jumps on a demo jump map, I don't want people submitting airpogos from the courses of jump_over, what or carrot for example

Grandpa

• Intermediate
  • youtube.com/allebwai | youtube.com/QuantumVTX
    • View Profile

what do you mean lol, what I meant with the last part of the sentence is jumps on a demo jump map, I don't want people submitting airpogos from the courses of jump_over, what or carrot for example

ah, should've worded it better lol, when you said "original jumps only" i assumed literally original jumps only, so that would discount any standard airpogs, two air stickies, etc..

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile

ah, should've worded it better lol, when you said "original jumps only" i assumed literally original jumps only, so that would discount any standard airpogs, two air stickies, etc..
for a triple sync you have to pay lambda a bag of weed I don't want another law suit  8)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:59:00 AM by ST »