jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Air time - Mini jump movie by adidushi

Adidushi

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hey there, I made my first jump movie...
I'm bad at editing, yet I think this isn't so bad

I've spent a total of 12 hours editing, plus about 8 jumping mostly on hightower.

Here it is!

Please leave a response, as I enjoyed making this, and want to make more in the future!

(Yes, there are mistakes, some of the demos cut off before the end, some have the fps in the top, and the stv's have a crosshair in the middle.)
Plus the end is a bit long

Maps by order:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I have a few scrapped jumps, might render them out and remake this, extended version.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 10:41:24 AM by Adidushi »

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
The ending is too long and I'm not a fan of the font.  You should also remove decals from previous jumps or just turn them off completely.  I did like the editing a lot though, especially the intro.  Good song choice too.  8)

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
When I saw the first jumps I was afraid of another I-already-saw-this-jump-for-the-420th-time movie. But nah, jumps were nicely done, song was catchy and intro was really neat. Even if the outro is too long, the major problem I noticed is about the cuts. Okay, problem with demos but still, it looks terrible when you don't have the beginning / the end of a jump. It feels like you did something cool in the middle of some crap (even if it's not the case, I dunno).

Anyway, gj.  ;D

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile
Pretty cool, and you can use 'r_drawdecals 0' to remove the black explosion marks. It just looks better without the black marks.

Adidushi

• View Profile
Thank you all for the response! I agree that the editing in the start and end aren't amazing, and next time ill remove decals.

Thank you!