Welcome B)

Tip of the Hats

Peace · 6 · 1302

Peace

• Frags: +0/-0
  • I like demo :D
    • View Profile
Did not know who to ask for this but...

I was just wondering if there was any chance to get some au or nz jumpers in the jump race in tip of the hats.
http://tipofthehats.org/

If possible I would love to be in it :3 ;) ;) ;)

guyyst

• View Profile
The Problem with having people from multiple regions participate in TOTH is mostly organizational.
Having to get servers for each region is not even the main problem, it's just sort of annoying to switch between servers in the middle of the event.

We had jumpers from both EU and NA in last year's TOTH and that still worked out quite well.
But there isn't a big enough reason to get a third region into the mix, since most of the current top jumpers do live in NA or EU.

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
The Problem with having people from multiple regions participate in TOTH is mostly organizational.
Having to get servers for each region is not even the main problem, it's just sort of annoying to switch between servers in the middle of the event.

We had jumpers from both EU and NA in last year's TOTH and that still worked out quite well.
But there isn't a big enough reason to get a third region into the mix, since most of the current top jumpers do live in NA or EU.

With that being said, would I be able to be in the Jump section as im EU. Or do only the most famous of famous famous guys get in?  8)

879m

• Proficient
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
We can still join jump races with lots of ping though right?

SlaM JaM

• View Profile

With that being said, would I be able to be in the Jump section as im EU. Or do only the most famous of famous famous guys get in?  8)
Pretty sure they wouldn't let anyone but top tier in.

Triga

• Intermediate
  • Vexon stole two of my jumps!
    • View Profile
So i'm already in it  8)

Plus when is beginnings 3 please say after august. 
The creator of multiple critically acclaimed maps ....

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░█▄ █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒█ ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░ Representing London