jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Unranked Permissions on Advanced Servers

SALSAA · 52 · 7288

Poll

Should unranked/low ranked users have the option to rtv on advanced servers?

Yes
No opinion/I don't know
No

Mireal

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
please
man cannot ascend with worldly values holding him down

Shunix

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Just as an update, during my over run today like 6 people of low or no rank (clearly together) joined and ridiculed us while rtving, basically just out of spite then left after the map changed. At this point I have no more patience left for these cancerous players; just restrict all voting and rtv rights on advanced servers. They don't deserve to have privileges if they can't exhibit some common courtesy first.

if someone is a high rank they can still do this to you the idea of "my rank is higher so i deserve more" is ridiculous

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile
Just as an update, during my over run today like 6 people of low or no rank (clearly together) joined and ridiculed us while rtving, basically just out of spite then left after the map changed. At this point I have no more patience left for these cancerous players; just restrict all voting and rtv rights on advanced servers. They don't deserve to have privileges if they can't exhibit some common courtesy first.

if someone is a high rank they can still do this to you the idea of "my rank is higher so i deserve more" is ridiculous

no
they were worthless players, not going to try at all, didnt know the map, didnt know anything about jump, just worthless
at least a higher ranked player understands what he is doing in rtving on someone and i wouldnt have been as upset if that had happened
there is a difference

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
all im sayin is if you take ANY of the tempus regulars and ask them if they have been rtv'd off a map while doing a great run by random ass pubbers, the answer will be yes
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Rob123

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Sorry for the slow response here. I did complete some work that will block unranked users voting on advanced servers, except for situations like them being the only one online. Also the appropriate messages and support to get them on beginner servers. I'm hoping to get this on the servers shortly.

Maybe in the future we will be even more restrictive on voting, but hopefully this will be a good start.

ReMaXeD

• Intermediate
  • Serious poster
    • View Profile

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile
Suffrage has taken a mighty blow on this day :(
Just think of it as a voting age limit of sorts.