jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

My TAS plugin

Replica · 12 · 4204

Replica

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I guess I'm too late on this, huh? Anyways, I recently finished making a TAS vcp. But nolem and Intrets released their tas plugin, I guess my whole purpose kinda lost it's uniqueness. With that being said, I still did a run of jump_finite_v2. Now, my tas vcp is absolutely nowhere near perfect. As a matter of fact it's extremely buggy. In the finite_v2 run, there are a couple of instances where it LOOKS like i miss rockets, but I actually don't. And my vcp also has the habit of breaking the game physics (which you'll see). Hope you guys like the run!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:11:17 AM by Replica »

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile

McMaster

• Novice
  • ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)
    • View Profile
Ya just did something I never saw in my rj experiences....

- Speedshots kinda out of game logic, too high, too fast, and even speedshotable with high speed and high distance
- Syncs are powerful in your vid, unlike other vid. The sync at the last 2nd lvl although ya did a wall sync but actually it didnt even can get that far...

But, theres still room of improvement  :D
<3 tempus
</3 tempus's lag

wtf srsly there's McMaster University
:0

Replica

• View Profile
Ya just did something I never saw in my rj experiences....

- Speedshots kinda out of game logic, too high, too fast, and even speedshotable with high speed and high distance
- Syncs are powerful in your vid, unlike other vid. The sync at the last 2nd lvl although ya did a wall sync but actually it didnt even can get that far...

But, theres still room of improvement  :D

I think those speedshots and syncs are the result of a keyframing bug. I don't know exactly what caused it tho.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
can we also add if you're going to TAS please be SMOOTH why does nobody get this ):
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Replica

• View Profile
can we also add if you're going to TAS please be SMOOTH why does nobody get this ):

Lol, I think it's just the high sens on my mouse. The cuts aren't that obvious, right?

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
I have to admit it's amazing...

The physics-breaking stuff makes it so surprising I love watching that

Replica

• View Profile
I have to admit it's amazing...

The physics-breaking stuff makes it so surprising I love watching that
Thx

reindeer-

• View Profile
This is the most TAS-looking TAS I've ever seen. Noclipping would have made more sense to me.

Replica

• View Profile
This is the most TAS-looking TAS I've ever seen. Noclipping would have made more sense to me.
Thanks!

.8bit TheBlackVoid I trade.tf

• View Profile
I can't load the actual recording???
I am using Lwana.

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile
I can't load the actual recording???
I am using Lwana.
what you should do to record your tas is play it back normally like you would in regular insecure mode tf2 and while it is playing record an STV (or pov but probably not since stv looks better for tas) demo. then, load up lawena and play the demo you recorded of your tas