• Frags: +0/-0
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
if eveybody is auto-voting, then wouldnt the vote complete instantly? having an auto-vote feature would be nice either way IMO, but it sounds difficult to program/implement.

too difficult? This is AI, the gift from the Gods for jumping plugins
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy

Rob123

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
It's something we have thought about before, but we kind of see it as a workaround. While it is an improvement, it doesn't solve the core issue. That being said, if we can't solve the core issue, then obviously this is the next best thing.

One other concern is what will it end up looking like if everyone on the server has this enabled, and everything is always auto-extended. I think it's not hard to see that this will have an impact on how long each map is played, which can be good for players running the maps, but not always great when people want to play new/other maps. So things like whether this would be a permanent or temporary setting, and who has access, will need to be considered.

It's interesting results on the poll so far with a reasonably even split between those that do mind and don't mind the weapon switching issue.

nolem

• Proficient
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
I think the auto vote thing is a pretty good idea - it could show a little message after every vote with the possible options are and what you autovoted for and info on how to /revote if you wanted to change it.