jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Commands

Tyrael · 3 · 1727

Tyrael

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Got a couple of command ideas/bugs.

The !servers command doesn't always seem to work correctly, not displaying all active servers depending on which one you're on. For the TPN EU servers you are unable to see the other EU servers in the list, but if you go to another tempus region you can. (This makes it more difficult to redirect newer jumpers to the beginner server.)

For !pr linking details, has there been any progress made with it?

Would be good to have a command similar to !broken but for top ten times so it's easier to keep track of what times have been lost.

Sometimes I'd like to be able to activate a timer without being in a run, just to see how long things take. Something like !stopwatch maybe. If it was really fancy setting personal start/end zones to time how to move between them. Can start/top a timer with external programs without too much trouble though so not super important.

Not really a command but could the plugins from TPN Adv #1 be copied to #2 (Fov, scheck, 3rd person, etc)?

mrtootie

• View Profile
All tempus servers should include the unrestricted fov plugin tbh, idk why the TPN servers have all the cool stuff while other servers are following standards.

Rob123

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
I agree/like all of this.

For what its worth, I believe u can do fov_desired and third person in console to achieve the same stuff