jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Jump&fly - MG movie

Shaoul · 17 · 3270

Mireal

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Just remember this is a video game, meant for fun!!!!!
There's no need to take it so seriously :)
man cannot ascend with worldly values holding him down

Shaoul

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I agree with Melon here. Imagine being in his shoes, you worked really hard to produce something that you think is amazing and is something new. You post it on this website thinking you'll get some nice feedback and/or praise for doing such an amazing job. But no, you get ridiculed by "friendly" jumpers saying how low grav isn't considered jumping at all. I'm just saying that being toxic is NOT the way to be you asshats

it's ok, i'm a grown man and i don't feel ridiculized or something by this kind of comments :D and i had great feedbacks from clan/friends/steam/regulars on our servers, maybe because they didn't think it was only about "skilled jump vid²" as you can suggest by coming on this forum, that's why i said it was a mistake to post that here  ;).

i just tought it was something different than everything we use to see and could be interesting. Apparently it doesn't match with this community and i'm ok with it  ;D

Pardinensis and his constructive feedback explained it all and i'm totally ok with it, no worries.

edit : and i'm glad there's some people reacting like you btw