Welcome B)

Auto extend setting

879m · 7 · 1326

879m

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
Can a setting be added that auto votes 6 to extend or don't change if your timer is currently active/you're in a run? Would be helpful if you are in the middle of a jump and don't want to risk failing or losing a second.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • :}
    • View Profile
Can a setting be added that auto votes 6 to extend or don't change if your timer is currently active/you're in a run? Would be helpful if you are in the middle of a jump and don't want to risk failing or losing a second.
i like this idea
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

FLUX+

• I have bonus WRs
    • View Profile
Yeah I like this too. Maybe some command you can just type in like !autoextend or something like that that automatically selects extend every time a vote comes up. 
Bonus world records matter

ESKIN | Syro? #supernew

Sounds like a great idea; I would definitely want this.
Everyone just needs to remember to !revote if they were waiting and "accidently" voted to extend.

Maybe there could be a workaround for this like giving a value to an additional conditional in the code that would indicate whether or not someone wants to vote/is running.

Tyrael

• View Profile
Would be good for when you're alone on the server as well. I've accidentally flailed my fingers and pressed 5 more than once. A slight cool down on voting if you're alone would be nice too so it doesn't instantly change.

ESKIN | Syro? #supernew

Also on the topic of when you're alone, I think that you should be able extend past 120 minutes when alone (correct me if I'm wrong).

SALSAA

• Intermediate
  • pipetrick connoisseur
    • View Profile
epic
maybe an setting to autovote for a map you nominate too?
and then as always you can type !revote to recast your vote in case you changed your mind
Why do you read this like it doesn't even matter just read my message its probably more important