jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

benroads bonus 4 missing

Scorch · 10 · 1711

Scorch

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Just played through jump_benroads_a5 on EU adv 2, the tempus plugins only recognise bonuses 1 to 3 even though there are 4 in the map. Also, the teleport to the fourth bonus doesn't work for some reason. Entrance is behind the wall on 15.

Zike

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Speaking of missing bonuses, the bonus on jump_drenched is not recognized as a bonus on tempus but I have no idea the intended way to actually reach it. If you're coming up the staircase facing the point it's up and slightly to the left when you noclip.

Fractal

• View Profile
The bonus 4 is missing on purpose because of a bug allowing you to take the changed transformation into the map for a run to cheat.
On the topic of missing bonuses, there's actually a missing bonus on jump_jurf that isn't very good, I don't believe there's a way to get to it besides noclip.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile

On the topic of missing bonuses, there's actually a missing bonus on jump_jurf that isn't very good, I don't believe there's a way to get to it besides noclip.
WHAT! where???
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
Seems that it was jump 17. Completing it takes you to the cp. Can't find a way to go to it without noclip...

Speaking of missing bonuses, the bonus on jump_drenched is not recognized as a bonus on tempus but I have no idea the intended way to actually reach it. If you're coming up the staircase facing the point it's up and slightly to the left when you noclip.
There seems to be a teleport on the palmtree at the cp, but I dont know how to activate it

Peace

• I like demo :D
    • View Profile
The bonus 4 is missing on purpose because of a bug allowing you to take the changed transformation into the map for a run to cheat.

Um what? No one told me this?

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
Let's not make ex-jump 17 into a bonus thanks. It was put out of the map for a reason!!! I forgot to take it out ok

Benroads

• Novice
    • View Profile
Bonus 4 is pretty stupid anyway, I used a flat duration for the trigger instead of making it so it would only apply the condition while you were in the volume. I think what people were doing was using /setstart on bonus 2 and then going to bonus 4 to get the mini state and then skip the jump. Anywhere else it'd probably be only slightly quicker than doing the jump normally I think. When I last talked to Rob about it he sent me the stripper file that showed that all of the stuff has been removed for bonus 4 anyway, so it should not be possible to do anything with it on Tempus currently.

For the record all of the orange platforms are secrets and not bonuses. They're on 3, 9 and 15 if you want to go back and add them in though. The only thing that should need to be changed is removing the buff trigger on the pumpkin skip. There didn't really seem to be any issue with adding the secrets in as bonuses on benroads2 so I would imagine it won't really be an issue.

Scorch

• View Profile
Fair enough, good to know why they're disabled.