jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

REAP THE BEAT- A tf2 jump movie by Riapah

.8bit TheBlackVoid I trade.tf

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile

If you want to download it please click here, Please Do not Upload this without my permission
Ps. Tf2rjweekly I would love if this got featured on your channel

gibus

• Intermediate
  • MEDIC!
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Aren't you that guy who takes other people's demos to reedit them poorly and upload on your own channel?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 08:05:58 AM by gibus »
˄˅

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
I guess that's a thing.

You really gotta work on the smooths tho

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Aren't you that guy who takes other people's demos to reedit them poorly and upload on your own channel?

Sometimes without their permission too.

Please Do not Upload this without my permission

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

gibus

• Intermediate
  • MEDIC!
    • View Profile
    • Steam
youtube.com/channel/UCQlJlP3VkEnfHC9e2FjjNHw

The plot thickens
˄˅

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile
hi every1 im new here in my garage with my new ✨LAMBORGHINI🏎!!!!!!! holds up⬆️ spork🍴 What the 🍆fuck🍑 did you just 👉�👌fucking say about me, you little👌👌 good shit you little good shit you little 👌👌 good shit? shut you the FUCK UP F*GGOT❌ teleports around and shoots beams at you🔫👾 I’ll have you know I 🎓graduated🎓 🔝 of my class in the 🐳Navy Seals🐳⚓️⚓️, and I’ve been involved in numerous🔢 🙊secret🔎 🔥RAIDS💥 on 💣Al-Quaeda👳🏽, and I have over 3💯 confirmed 📘📗bookshelves📚. thats ✔️ some impressive👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔️there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) isn't it? has anyone really been far🌌 even as decided ✌🏻 use even go want to do look more like✔️up 👉here👈 in 🎬the 🌠HOLLYWOOD🎞🎥HILLS⛰? I am trained💪🏻 in gorilla🙈 warfare and I’m the 🔝🔫sniper🔭 in the entire 🎬HOLLYWOOD🌆HILLS⛰🇺🇸 armed💪🏻forces. my name is katy👧🏻 but u can call me 🐧💀🐧t3h PeNgU1N oF T41 LoP3Z🐧💀🐧‼️‼️‼️1‼️‼️ lol…as u can see im very 🎲randomaterialistic💵😎👍🏻✡❗️❗️ You are 🚫NOTHING🚫 to me but just another fuel⛽️unit target🎯👈you. I will wipe you the fuck out✔️ with KNOWLEDGE🎓🤓🤑 the 👍🏻likes👍🏻 of which has never been 👀seen b4 on this 🌏Earth🌎, mark my 👉👌🍆fucking🍑 w🌚rds. You think you can get away with saying that good✔️shit💩👌 2 me over the Internet? Think🙇🏻 again, fucker👉👌. You! kicks you from behind👟💥 Are! teleports✨👽 in front of you and uppercuts you into the air Just! flies into the air with flaming spiral uppercut A STUPID TROLL!👹👿 As we speak👄 I am contacting my 🙊SECRET🙊 network of 5MENTORS across the USA🇺🇸 and your IP is being traced🔬 right now so you better prepare 4 the ☁️storm⚡️, maggot🐛. The ☁️storm⚡️ that wipes🙌 out the pathetic little thing you call your life🐛🔥🔥. You’re fucking dead💀, kid. thats why i came here, 2kill random ppl on the internetz💻📠 _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) I can be anywhere🌍, anytime⏳⌛️, and I can kill you in over seven💯ways, and that’s just with my 🐻bare🐻 hands🙌. i like 2 watch invader👾zim👽 w/ my lamborghini💁 (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it🌈👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍👩) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO FUN TO DRIVE UP HERE IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS!!!! shes random🎲2 of course but i want ✌🏻 meet more random ppl👬👭👫👫👭👬 =) like they say the more the merrier😂!!!! hits you with flame🔥👊🏻 uppercut and grabs your head😎 and throws you down to the ground NOW DIE FAG👻!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
youtube.com/channel/UCQlJlP3VkEnfHC9e2FjjNHw

The plot thickens

You have no idea how long i've been waiting to use this clip. And it's perfect right about now.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:51:57 AM by HyperDan »

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
I don't get it daN

why do people steal other peoples videos lol. such a waste of time holy shit
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

HyperDan

• Advanced