• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
MY sensor fronds were utterly undulating at this jump movie

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Here's a remuxed version that's only one file if anyone wants it.

https://mega.nz/#!m98z3TRQ!5iDSkRMxIzm05ijmE6ILZN1n8DIdJ4gMTDNgQ0E-maY

Maybe this one should get uploaded and be the one people link to.  Seems like anything with 2 parts is going to get less attention on the 2nd part inevitably.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
You can look at the comments already, there are some people who think it's legit :/

That was my only real fear with this being released.

I'm sure it was...

on dellorts Steam page ^^^
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

ReMaXeD

• Intermediate
  • Serious poster
    • View Profile

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
You can look at the comments already, there are some people who think it's legit :/

That was my only real fear with this being released.

I'm sure it was...

on dellorts Steam page ^^^

But it was though?

fishy

modcall to lock thread because progress is halted because it's out

protist ?

• Novice
  • *floats around aimlessly*
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Before the thread gets locked I'd just like to say that the movie turned out really great! I saw some people in the comments that didn't like the halloween music but I thought the vibe fit the edits and movie really well. Also great job to all the jumpers, there were some really creative jumps on a ton of different/cool maps. Big ups boys!

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
Before the thread gets locked I'd just like to say that the movie turned out really great! I saw some people in the comments that didn't like the halloween music but I thought the vibe fit the edits and movie really well. Also great job to all the jumpers, there were some really creative jumps on a ton of different/cool maps. Big ups boys!

Can agree

Triga

• Intermediate
  • Vexon stole two of my jumps!
    • View Profile
Long af thread tbh

Can agree
The creator of multiple critically acclaimed maps ....

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░█▄ █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒█ ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░ Representing London

dellort

• Novice
    • View Profile

Thanks for the feedback. I knew the darker theme/music wouldn't be too popular (especially since it's nearly summer) but it's always more fun to try different styles.

I know I said it after Jump Fortress 2 as well but I think this really will be my last movie of this scale. I hope to continue doing some more editing but it will probably be in the form of smaller videos, 3-4 minutes in length.