jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Jump above rc1 quint jump

LazyNutCat

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I am having difficulty completing the last jump for jump_above_rc1 that requires a quint(?).

I don't seem to have enough time to shoot my fifth rocket when im at the ground after syncing the 4th rocket. I've tried to walk off the platform almost immediately for the 3rd rocket but still unable to make it.

Does anyone know what I should do/doing wrongly/focus on? Any help would be highly appreciated!

PS: I do not make a jump off the first platform but walk off instead and start syncing.

Superchuck

• Proficient
  • y-you too
    • View Profile
The jump can be done with just a 4 rocket sync, however, if you want to do the quint, you have to rj up first and then start the sync
The Rat Master

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
Just better timing, no need to rocket jump first.
You can ALMOST keep firing when you walk off.

Gorge004

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
You may fire your first rocket too early, and you barelly have time to catchup to it before the plat so you dont have time to sync the third rocket in time and have to wait till you catch up to your double.

Wait a little after walking off the top before shooting if thats the case. Try syncing the first 2 rocket by holding m1, and then walking off the plat immediatly as you land on it and you'll have plenty of time to quint.

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile