Banned User: Laerym

John · 8 · 1520

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
"But John, how did you know?"

We don't know for sure, but we're banning preemptively because of how everything is lining up.

1. Laerym's ip address had him located in Ireland
2. Laerym's email address is something a "new" jumper" wouldn't have as their email. (especially since it has gamer boy and my name in it ???)
3. Calling the admins "nothing short of tyrants" then quickly editing and changing it to "sometimes quite harsh" (shitting on people in posts then changing it to something tame is something Mireal and Foss are both known to do often. (Except Foss is like dead for some reason so it's really just Mireal))
4. Using the word "exterminated" (popular Mireal word)
5. Laerym -> myraeL -> Mireal

Unless someone can prove to us that this user is not Mireal, he's staying banned.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 11:30:54 PM by John »

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Could have tried to be sneaky and kept the account for a while being a good boy, but just had to troll immediately.  ::) RIP.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • :}
    • View Profile

dellort

• Novice
    • View Profile
That would explain why he was unhappy with the jumpers chosen for TOTH too.

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
That name comparison is fucking clever
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 05:58:52 AM by HyperDan! »

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
I want to point out that I haven't even uttered the word 'exterminated' this entire year, nor is it a word I ever regularly used. I would like you to take these slanderous lies out of this post, John. I also have rarely, if ever, abused the edit mechanic.

This is my formal DMCA request.

Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
I want to point out that I haven't even uttered the word 'exterminated' this entire year, nor is it a word I ever regularly used. I would like you to take these slanderous lies out of this post, John. I also have rarely, if ever, abused the edit mechanic.

This is my formal DMCA request.

My mistake. You guys are basically the same person so it's hard remembering who did what. But also, you have definitely abused the edit mechanic before, and are basically one of the few people to do so.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 11:33:44 PM by John »