Welcome B)

Bhops

League · 7 · 2518

League

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • say drugs to no, kids
    • View Profile
playing through jump_core and watched Mintys amazing run on ROTW for reference. I noticed that he jumped on teleports on the map. Im assuming they were bhops...anyways I tried doing the same but after numerous tries, I still couldn't do it. He did both of them flawlessly. Is there some kind of trick to them? smfh

thanks
 League
hmm

MEGAWOP

• attempting to beat Zato since 2012.....
    • View Profile

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
They're both hit head on ceiling > bhops

League

• Intermediate
  • say drugs to no, kids
    • View Profile
Is there something I'm missing? Do they work differently than regular bhops?
hmm

scotch

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
Is there something I'm missing? Do they work differently than regular bhops?
You need to fall from a specific height to be able to bounce or bhop, and avoid hitting the tele. In this case, the correct height is gained by hitting your head on the ceiling.

minty

• Novice
  • smell me
    • View Profile
as scotch said, you need to fall from a specific height for a bhop to work. In this case, on jump_core, both of those bhops requires you to hit the ceiling in order to fall to the ground from the correct height. As for the bhop itself, all you need to do is press jump at the right time (don't hold crouch). The timing is very tight so it was pretty lucky that I hit both of them flawlessly in my run.

League

• Intermediate
  • say drugs to no, kids
    • View Profile
as scotch said, you need to fall from a specific height for a bhop to work. In this case, on jump_core, both of those bhops requires you to hit the ceiling in order to fall to the ground from the correct height. As for the bhop itself, all you need to do is press jump at the right time (don't hold crouch). The timing is very tight so it was pretty lucky that I hit both of them flawlessly in my run.
Thanks everyone! That run was very nice btw
hmm