jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Beginnings 4

John · 296 · 52101

nick

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +2/-0
    • View Profile
This turned out to be a disaster. Not because of you obviously, but how it was handled etc. I understand why you did it this why but it just doesn't work well

Ladyboog

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • ladyboog
This turned out to be a disaster. Not because of you obviously, but how it was handled etc. I understand why you did it this why but it just doesn't work well

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

minty

• Novice
  • smell me
    • View Profile

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
The only disaster here is when hyperdan uses a keyboard.

im pretty sure showtrigger is a valve thing
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile
vexon with a keyboard disaster of his own

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
vexon with a keyboard disaster of his own

i got hacked!
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
Distribution of keys is now underway as I have sold the the unusual for not enough so I'll be distributing the rest of the keys out of pocket.

EDIT: everyone who needed to be paid are now paid (sent trade offers to those on my friends list, added those to send trade offers).
Except Vice didn't accept his 11 keys by the deadline so should I spend real money to accommodate for him???

shoutouts to nick, toss, mohr, bleu, and kendrick (actually he's gone) for sacrificing their keys for the greater good of the mistake that is not quickselling unusuals.

As a reminder: This turned out to be a disaster. Not because of you obviously, but how it was handled etc. I understand why you did it this why but it just doesn't work well.

Thanks for playing BG4 we hope to see you again in BG5 where unusuals will result in the death penalty
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 05:28:38 AM by John »

fishy

the series of events of which you have now found closure for had become quite the conundrum. its no fault of your own, but the way the situation was managed, et cetera. i am in full compliance with your reasoning for handling it this why, but its just not ideal.

Ladyboog

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • ladyboog
The s'ries of events of which thee has't anon hath found closure f'r hadst becometh quite the conundrum. its nay fault of thy owneth, but the way the situation wast did manage, et cet'ra. I am in full compliance with thy reasoning f'r handling t this wherefore, but it's just not ideal.

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile