jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Anyone got Demoman Airpogoing demofiles?

·??· Tyrant

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I feel like if I watch the demo files in game it gives my a better understanding since it uses my in game settings and stuff. So if anyone got some demo files; send me the link, thank you.

• Intermediate
  • bind space hud_reloadscheme
    • View Profile
    • CFG.TF
I feel like if I watch the demo files in game it gives my a better understanding since it uses my in game settings and stuff. So if anyone got some demo files; send me the link, thank you.

download any tempus t6 run demos, maps like carrot or mireal should be fine. if you don't know how to: go to any tempus server, type "/mi carrot => Map Difficulty => View Map Tier => [Soldier] => Map => Press 1 to get the WR info => Find Demo => Print link". Then copy the link into the chat and thats it.

·??· Tyrant

• View Profile

download any tempus t6 run demos, maps like carrot or mireal should be fine. if you don't know how to: go to any tempus server, type "/mi carrot => Map Difficulty => View Map Tier => [Soldier] => Map => Press 1 to get the WR info => Find Demo => Print link". Then copy the link into the chat and thats it.

Hey thanks, I got the demo files. I never heard of that server before though since i'm living in Argentina but anyways thanks again.