jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Ctap Speedshot?

Drizzle

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Is it possible to ctap a speedshot?

Since you are able to crouch once in midair, can you somehow time that crouch perfectly to ctap while also doing a speedshot?

Followup question: If you were to somehow pull that off, could you crouch in midair again? Since you've touched the ground when doing a speedshot.

scotch

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
That doesn't sound possible. You can uncrouch/reccrouch two times in the air, reset after an explosive jump

Drizzle

• View Profile
Would there be a reason why it isn't possible?

I was thinking that in theory, it could work, since you'd let go of crouch from the ctap timed perfectly as soon as you hit the ground for a speedshot.

Gorge004

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
if you can jump on the same tick that you get hit by the explosion, wich is the same tick that you land, then ctaping would work. But idk if that's possible.

Drizzle

• View Profile
Oh, I was referring to just the crouch part. Pretty sure the jump wouldn't work, but you'd still be adding the uncrouch momentum.

Scorch

• View Profile
Ctap works by letting you jump while technically crouched. This would help for a speedshot only if you start the crouch in the air and then jump on landing (think auto-bhop script), and also get hit by a rocket on the same tick. I don't know if anyone has bothered to test whether you can even do this without the ctap.

telephone fan

• DanWillDie
    • View Profile
whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat
DanWillDie