jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Jump_Zone

Zyphon · 20 · 1926

Zyphon

• Novice
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thanks to Boshy for a bunch of feedback. Made some updates to make it more speedrunnable,

removed most ground nonade
Improved texture clarity
More lighting
Some minor jump changes/fixes

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3frag10v1rm3xrc/jump_zone_v8.bsp?dl=0
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 07:20:05 PM by Zyphon »

riot

• Novice
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
whatever you're using to indicate the order of the courses doesn't work in dx8 bc i have no idea where to go, should fix/change it for the dx8 users

Zyphon

• Novice
    • View Profile
They are custom made overlays, but idk why they arent showing up for dx8 users. I've added a small coloured pillar thingy out the way at spawn. It shows the course order from bottom up. Hope this is ok.
Updated links

hex

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
They are custom made overlays, but idk why they arent showing up for dx8 users. I've added a small coloured pillar thingy out the way at spawn. It shows the course order from bottom up. Hope this is ok.
Updated links

there's a command to disable decals and overlays that lots of fps configs use, i doubt it's something that's dx8 specific. your best bet is some sort of brushwork to indicate things since overlays arent going to be consistently in everyone's game

Gorge004

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
whatever you're using to indicate the order of the courses doesn't work in dx8 bc i have no idea where to go, should fix/change it for the dx8 users

r_renderoverlayfragment 1

nothing to do with dx8