jump_empusa

Pinki

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile

A Texture bug map.

7 jumps + 1 bonus.

Difficulty (mid T5).

Looking for any kind of feedback. :-)

Download rc1:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ShzXocuyQO-MCjMpqWbvgQU4h-mEL3lX/view?usp=sharing

Download rc2:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N1MIjKjG-A2bdhT4JHnX0MGP7yH507PJ/view?usp=sharing

For this version: 1) I removed the nonade trigger on jump 3 and replaced it with playerclip
                              2) Made the "bonk" part on jump 4 several times bigger
                              3) Added teles on sides on jump 7 and added shootable wall for left side + made it "non-bonkable".

Download final:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WuweVkxqzjijF3YaxOMLvkWoyGKqM00p/view?usp=sharing

« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:21:36 PM by Pinki »

Waldo

• Novice
    • Frags: +0/-3
    • View Profile
the map we were all waiting for

L2/3: in 2, the glass above the pogo wall is playerclip, but in 3 it's a solid nogrenade brush. would be better if it was consistent (prefer playerclip to nogrenade)
L4: the ceiling to bonk on is very thin, strafing back into it is pretty awkward
L6: bottom platform should be smaller; it would be nice to be able to wiggle to the tele if you miss the texbug
L7: add tele on side walls so you can walk into them to reset aim (like evolved). also, make the wallpogo/wallshot panels flush with the wall so that you don't bonk on them.

fun map

riot

• Novice
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
10/10 map

agree with waldo on 3, 4 and 7
maybe consider adding left wallshots on last considering they wallshots arent REALLY part of the jump given that the map has +regen
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 09:24:56 AM by riot »

Pinki

• View Profile
the map we were all waiting for

L2/3: in 2, the glass above the pogo wall is playerclip, but in 3 it's a solid nogrenade brush. would be better if it was consistent (prefer playerclip to nogrenade)
L4: the ceiling to bonk on is very thin, strafing back into it is pretty awkward
L6: bottom platform should be smaller; it would be nice to be able to wiggle to the tele if you miss the texbug
L7: add tele on side walls so you can walk into them to reset aim (like evolved). also, make the wallpogo/wallshot panels flush with the wall so that you don't bonk on them.

fun map

Thanks for the feedback,

Jumps 3,4,7 are changed as you and riot suggested. As for the jump 6, I did not find it neccesary but even so I made it smaller by several units.

Elandi!!

• View Profile
I thought I should share this with you since it's so cool

Pinki

• View Profile
I thought I should share this with you since it's so cool

Looks pretty interesting, but it seems like its a mmod thing only. Could not replicate it in tf2 (maybe im just bad at it xd).

Elandi!!

• View Profile
Looks pretty interesting, but it seems like its a mmod thing only. Could not replicate it in tf2 (maybe im just bad at it xd).

It works in tf2, i only recorded it in mmod because i wanted skeys, then i forgot to turn them on lmao, description of the video has a guide on doing it, video is also in rc1, probably doesn't change anything though.

Pinki

• View Profile
It works in tf2, i only recorded it in mmod because i wanted skeys, then i forgot to turn them on lmao, description of the video has a guide on doing it, video is also in rc1, probably doesn't change anything though.

Might aswell leave it there, don't really want to include a fix that might not even work or make it worse + its cool and i doubt that people will use it anyways.