jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Help finding a specific jump map

Luigio · 3 · 6556

Luigio

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
A while ago I was playing on a jump map I really liked, but I haven't been able to find it since. I remember various jumps in it though, and the fact that it was largely made up of dev textures, mostly white but also colored quite often in red/blue(I think)

One jump had you pogoing upwards, gaining speed and height and after you make about one full circle you've got good speed and about a vertical jump and a half worth of vertical distance, before launching off a bit as a hard check that you were going fast enough

One jump had you jump vertically into a tiny red area that you could stand on, but absolutely needed to speedshot off of to gain height and speed for the next pogo, and I think there was one more pogo directly after.

One jump was a dev texture form of badlands mid, where you do the jump into two pogos over the middle, then something more I believe.

One jump was an extra jump you could go to after you finish this large jump that involved surfing and water sliding to gain speed, this "extra" jump was an alternative route, or just a continuation I'm not too sure. Basically it was copying badwater last in dev textures, making you surf up the last ramp, pogo a bit and do a speedshot where the cart dips down.

ps. I've checked my map files, server history, and looked around in the tf2 jump maps list but that is absolutely massive and I can't remember one letter of the name. If anyone knows it, thank you, and even if you just tried, I appreciate the mental effort.

pps. speedshots are fucking sick

hex

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

Luigio

• View Profile
sounds like jump_oats

yeah, that's the one. Thanks! back to speedshots eheheheheh