• Intermediate
    • Frags: +2/-0
    • View Profile

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
I think Zig was just trying to bring more attention to the potential of bouncehops and inspire someone to create a bouncehop map  8)

cody

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Idk, I'm willing to forgive him. Zigzati is a young guy and we all make mistakes, especially when we're that young. Someone like raiin on the other hand...

I agrizzle with your pizzle.

ReMaXeD

• Intermediate
  • Serious poster
    • View Profile
Idk, I'm willing to forgive him. Zigzati is a young guy and we all make mistakes, especially when we're that young. Someone like raiin on the other hand...

I think there's no difference.. especially when he boasts of flawlessing with only 30 minutes of grinding.  At that point, he's just doing it for the fame.

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
I think there's no difference.. especially when he boasts of flawlessing with only 30 minutes of grinding.  At that point, he's just doing it for the fame.

Completely agree.

If you cheat to have fun or be funny then there is absolutely no issue, look at my flawless (low grav) run of squared, nobody gave a shit because I was just being stupid and funny. However once you start cheating to seem better than other people, you don't deserve any fame or praise for what you cheated on. And then a thread will come up on the jump.tf forums about how much of a cheaty cunt you've been.

Grandpa

• Intermediate
  • youtube.com/allebwai | youtube.com/QuantumVTX
    • View Profile

TBH, he needed to do it, guyyst's ego is out of control, someone had to stop him. zigzati, our brave brother. t h e f a l l e n.

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
if he admits he's cheating, then i can forgive him for... cheating I guess?

if he has proof he isn't cheating, that'd be great too. otherwise we'll just hate him forever- simple as that tbh

edit: i'm following the rule of no shitposts in threads that aren't meant for shitposts
tbh i wouldn't really care but holy shit. a post containing only "tbh" compared to topkek posts like gramps is probably the line for me
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 08:50:57 PM by John »

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile
TBH, he needed to do it, guyyst's ego is out of control, someone had to stop him. zigzati, our brave brother. t h e f a l l e n.
This is the reason this thread exists tbh, if guyyst could keep his ego under control this all wouldn't have happened.

Zigzati

• View Profile
I cheated using bhop hacks. Sorry for all of this bullshit and drama, I'll never do any other stupid shit like this again.

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile
I cheated using bhop hacks. Sorry for all of this bullshit and drama, I'll never do any other stupid shit like this again.
it is ok, we forgive you, but we'll never forgive guyyst for what he did 2u

Grandpa

• Intermediate
  • youtube.com/allebwai | youtube.com/QuantumVTX
    • View Profile
it is ok, we forgive you, but we'll never forgive guyyst for what he did 2u

Yea zig, it's ok. But we cant forgive guyyst, the pain he caused..

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile
Guyyst is making me sick..  :-\ Pushing the TF2 Jump Youth so hard they are resorting to cheats.... wtf guyyst, shame on you man, shame on you.

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
guyyst, is this what you wanted when you said you wanted to be the very best that no one ever was?  i'm disappointed

JorgeLayja03

• Novice
    • View Profile
I am happy that my bro zig just confessed B), you will always be forgiven.